Use of this website
The information provided on or via this website should not be used as a substitute for any form of advice. Decisions based on this information are for your own account and risk. Although Kush Infosystems Inc. attempts to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, which has been obtained from sources that are considered reliable, xhtmlchop makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to whether information provided on or via this website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Copyright and use of site content
Kush Infosystems Inc. retains all rights in relation to all information provided on or via this website (including all texts, graphics and logos). You may not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this website in any form without the prior written consent of xhtmlchop. However, you may print out and/or download information contained on this website for your own personal use.
1. Once credit points are added to your account it cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred to other account.
2. Only an existing customer can redeem the points accumulated in the account.
3. Once the credit points are used, they automatically are deducted from the points that you have accumulated in the account.
4. Users are notified through an e-mail about the credits points being added in the account.
5. As there is no expiry date, the unused credit points can be availed anytime you desire.
6. Once your credit point account has been created, it cannot be removed or deleted. You can choose to leave it stagnant.
7. No refund shall be provided to the account holder in case of account termination.
8. Free credit points on new orders are directly added to your account.
9. A single point is of 1USD value.
10. The benefit of credit points starts with the second order.
11. The credit points are added to the account for future usage.
12. The sole use of credit points if for placing orders.
Read more about our Terms and Conditions