Important Factors to Consider in Choosing a PSD to HTML Service Provider
If you decide to hire a PSD to HTML service provider, it is important that you be able to find a good company. To do so, it would take quite some time for you to consider things. Here are the most important factors that you should look into while choosing the best service provider for you:
– Cross browser compatible coding. Just like how a website owner that needs PSD to XHTML conversion, you should also ask assurance from the service provider that your chopped website will be accessible on the most popular browsers. It should have good website codes, be CSS based, and W3C validated. Before delivery, it should be tested on Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
– Semantic coding. If this is done right, your website would enjoy increased visibility as it attracts more search engine crawlers. It can have more website traffic.
– Quality code. A good web development company would give you clean, manually coded, well structured, and table less code.
– Web developers. You can only expect quality service from a company with experienced web developers. If you are to entrust your website to a team of web developers, they should be skilled, trained, and experienced.
– NDA. This is important for the protection of your private business information. This agreement forges a confidential relationship between you and the service provider to ensure that no private business and proprietary information will be provided to third parties.
– Online order form. A comprehensive order form is important because it can ensure that your requirements will be collected.
– Turnaround time. Don’t look for the shortest turnaround time but a duration that suits the work process of the company instead.
– Conversion process. It would be better if the service provider is more transparent when it comes to their work process.
– Customer support. When you need emergency help, it is important that the company offers 24/7 support, technical support, and more.
– Portfolio. Check the portfolio first and ensure that the company has worked on websites similar to yours.
– Guarantee. Find a company that offers a satisfaction or money back guarantee.
– Payment process. Check the payment requirements of the company first to ensure that you can compensate them well for their services.
You may consider hiring a company such as XHTMLChop. They provide conversion services including PSD to WordPress, XHTML, HTML5, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, and Email. The cheapest among these services is the conversion to XHTML that rates $45 per page while the most expensive service is the conversion to Drupal that costs $399. They charge $29 for converting the inner pages of your website. All these services are covered with 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee.
In terms of customer support, the company does not disappoint as they offer email support with a guaranteed 24-hour response. They also offer a 60-day free support, live technical support, and the previously mentioned email support. These are the kind of support services that you need, especially if you are a new website owner.