6 Resons why Magento scores over other eCommerce platforms?
Ecommerce business is flourishing and there are dozens of platforms available, each claiming to be the best and the most effective. Open Source CMS (Content Management System is very popular among small local stores as well as E-stores, for the seamless conduction of online business. Among them, Magento is by far considered the best eCommerce website development platform, which is leveraged for building robust eCommerce applications and website, by large, medium and small businesses worldwide.
Irrespective of the size of the business, Magento is deemed capable of catering to organizational goals and objectives, handling simple to complex features. Let us check out what makes Magento a suggested option for eCommerce stores:
1. Multi Store Capacity: Magento offers a number of opportunities for management of a large number of stores at the same time. In fact, multiple e-stores can be managed from a single admin panel. This cut down the time of admin, and in turn facilitates manifold order processing simultaneously.
2. Scalable Platform: Magento offers high end customization, that is, in accordance with your business needs you are capable of modulating the platform. This scalable eCommerce platform comes with three unique versions, each with its unique characteristics, namely the Magento enterprise edition, Magento Go and Community edition.
Efficient Inventory Management: So far as Magento CMS is concerned, it is possible to categorize products by means of an easy user interface. From the admin panel, backend maintenance of the stocks can be done, which makes inventory tracking very easy over the online store.
3. Numerous Extensions: This platform offers a number of extensions that can be effectively integrated into the eCommerce website. Some of these are Simicart, Daily Deals, Gift Card, Store Locator, Social Login, Giftwrap+, and so on.
4. Marketing Advantages: Magento brings in a convenient interface for creation of brilliant advertisements and promotional campaigns, which ultimately invite more traffic into the website. Moreover, there is also the opportunity to track positioning as well as customer interest to pave the road for enhanced market remuneration.
5. SEO Benefits: Magento has built in SEO features. Presently possessing an e-store is not adequate for online business, SEO strategies must also be taken into account so that the online store can rope in the number of purchases. Magento offers seamless SEO implementation and it is accompanied by Google Analytics that boosts up the SEO performance.
6. Integrated Shopping Cart along with Payment Gateway: In case of an online store, payment gateway and shopping cart happen to be the most significant components. Magento brings in an integrated shopping cart and makes room for safe and convenient integration of the shopping cart. Magento also takes into consideration the importance of payment gateway for online stores and hence comes with due integration with payment methods such as Google Paypal, Google checkout, and so on.
The Reasons Why Magento Stands Out
Let us compare this platform with others and see what the scoring points of Magento are. To begin with, if we compare Magento to Shopify, we will find that while Magento offers a number of extensions and templates, the customization options of Shopify are very limited. For those running small websites, Shopify can be a good option, but it is advisable to opt for Magento if you need a reliable and robust eCommerce platform.
Miva Merchant is another eCommerce platform that comes with reseller discounts and loyalty programs. However, Miva is paid while Magento comes free of cost. Again, while you can use PHP for Magento, for Miva programming the language used is Custom. Moreover, Magento offers wish list features and product reviews that are not to be found in Miva.
It is true that BigCommerce, another eCommerce platform comes with some vital advantages such as ease of setup and the opportunity for international shipping. But, here too, Magento has a scoring point. While the complicated plug-ins and restrained third party support of Big Commerce often leads to businesses getting stuck up, Magento comes to the rescue with comparatively simple and convenient to use framework.
The WordPress platform is very popular and renders the opportunity to incorporate plug-ins. However, WordPress is mainly a blogging platform which can be used for eCommerce needs through the use of plug-ins. So why not use a purely customized eCommerce solution like Magento?
Lastly, comparing Magento to XCart, the former wins on simplicity and flexibility grounds.
Each eCommerce platform comes with its own benefits and disadvantages. Hence, it is important to have a clear-cut business perspective and choose the appropriate platform accordingly. In terms of the myriad benefits, Magento Development Service is one of the most preferred one and popular amongst SMEs to large enterprises.
- Leave a reply