Complete Responsive Web Design Statistics that You Require
An amazing thing to do when you update your B2B web design is to integrate a responsive design. With a responsive website it is possible for you to have one website with one URL. This will display accurately on any device that the visitor uses. Your prospective client might search for your business on a smartphone, tablet, computer or laptop. A responsive B2B website design works well to create an excellent user experience.
Budget is an important aspect taken into account while considering website redesign or new website launch. To make it easier for you, we have compiled all the responsive web design statistics you require for making a case for a new responsive B2B website.
Facts Related To Mobile Adoption and Usage
- 60% Internet Access is majorly Mobile
- 90% adults in the U.S. make use of a cell phone
- Out of 90% of cell phone owners, 58% have a smartphone which accounts to more than half
- 32% of adults in the U.S. own an e-reader
- 42% of adults in the U.S. own a tablet computer
Changes in Human Behavior Due to Mobile Technology
- Smartphone users generally check their phones around 150 times in a day
- 67% cell phone owners take a look at their phone for messages, alerts, or calls. This is the case even at times when their phone does not send an alert.
- 44% cell phone owners own up that they sleep with their phone on their bed to avoid missing any calls, text messages, or social media updates while they are asleep.
- 29% of cell phone owners have acknowledged their phone to be “something they can’t imagine living without.”
Mobile Technology Reinvents Browsing Habits
- 34% smartphone users go online majorly on their phones, and not on a desktop, laptop, or other device.
- People who use a desktop computer to search online will show a rise from 1.4 billion to 1.6 billion users in 2015.
- People who search online on their smartphone will rise from 800 million to 1.9 billion users in 2015.
- Issues Taken Care of By Responsive Website Design
- 46% of people who use mobile devices report that they have issues while viewing a static site. A static site is a traditional, non-responsive website.
- 44% of people surveyed assert that they found it tough to navigate on smaller devices.
Mobile online search has improved to a great extent in the past few years due to the betterment in mobile technology. While thinking if your B2B website redesign will include responsive technology, it is essential that you get your facts and statistics right. Along with change in thinking about their mobile technology, people are changing how they think about websites due to mobile technology.
A responsive website, or a mobile optimized website, takes care of the common issue of difficulty in viewing a static website or problem of navigation on smaller devices. Your efforts are aimed at providing an excellent experience on your website to all your prospective clients. You ensure that they are able to view, locate, and engage with all the information they are on the lookout for. A responsive B2B web design does wonders to create an exceptional user experience and results in improvement in website conversions.